Greeksoft Slicing strategy is a strategy that can be used when a huge trading order is divided into small portions (slices), which are then traded separately at different time during a trading day.
- SOR based execution
- Bidding with Opportunity (Liquidity Seeker)
- Bidding with Timer (Aggressive Liquidity Seeker)
- Best Bidding with Timer (Time interval based Liquidity Seeker)
- Market Participation (Slot / Cumulative)
- Multiple strategy execution simultaneously
- Strategy fill trackers
- TVAP switch.
- Best exchange